Thursday, December 10, 2009

It’s been a while since I wrote something. And I’m not sure what exactly I want to write about. Well that doesn’t surprise me. After all, I am the queen of spontaneity.

I’ll start of by saying it is in the major comebacks!

I always say I failed too many times in the past. I’ve been disappointed, frustrated and depressed. Swimming in the sea of melancholy has been in and out of my system even though, I know we choose the way we react to things. I know very well that we do have a choice and I know I could control it. But I guess I am only human, emotional at times.

It is normal to feel disappointed, frustrated and depressed. But if we allow these things to eat up everything in us we can call ourselves dead, spiritually and emotionally dead. I don’t know the exact formula that will work for everyone but I’d love to share mine, when I feel totally lost, I’d say to myself “it is in the major comebacks!” what do I mean you may ask? Who will comeback? Well, that is you my dear friends who are reading this. It is our major comeback to LIFE! Yes we might have not triumphed over our previous battles but that is the past hence the term previous. We have more coming up and it is within us to take a chance, to fight or flight, to win or lose, to stand up or give up! It is in the major comebacks! Whenever I fail, I let my emotions subside first and find peace in the silence of the night when I pray. And more often than not there is a little voice inside of me telling me to move forward because tomorrow will be a new day.


Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment