Thursday, December 3, 2009

On Love and Inspiration

I’m not a writer until this came
It just felt right, words flowing endlessly on my mind
Love is not only seen between two people
It can take different forms and expression
Surprisingly can be hidden under ones nose
See it even when your eyes are closed
Feel it even when you’re all alone

Love is there all around
Sometimes you only need to know yourself to find love
It is not in another person’s presence
It is not in the flowers or chocolates and gifts given
It is in you, it is in me too

You’ll know love when you find love as they say
The real love for me is that it cannot be taken away
The love within your heart
That transcends time and heals all wounds

Self love can destroy you only if you allow it to overwhelm your trueness
But self love if used fittingly can bring you love and inspiration
That can last for all seasons
It will enable you to connect with your Infinite Intelligence
A guiding force of great opportunities not known by your average thought

A discovery of a deeper realm of self
A journey that you’ll never forget
It will change your life, as it changed mine

I’ve searched for love in so many directions
Changed myself to adapt to a thousand different fallacies
I thought I had it all in control
But all is temporary until
True love and inspiration came from the genius
The genius within me hiding all these years
Waiting to be recognized and to be unleashed

Before I’m just someone who happens to do all sorts of things trying to please
But today, I am that someone who can do all sorts of things with great love, effort and profound understanding of self and the power of the infinite

The passion
The intense and burning desire
Backed by faith and nurtured with love
Anything and everything is possible
I LIVE my life exactly the way I want

I know exactly what I want
I know exactly what to do
I know that I am doing exactly the things that are meant for me to do
In my own pace, in my own race

Today, I am a different person

Better than yesterday

Even better tomorrow and a day after tomorrow

Until all my tomorrows are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment