Tuesday, June 28, 2011

7:55 AM

I arrived at exactly 7:55 A.M. today. Not bad for an 8 A.M. target.

Time is a valuable and irrevocable resource. In fact, as I turn the corner of the street to the parking lot I was surprised to see that 10 minutes already elapsed. It is comparable to singing 3 happy birthday songs or cooking instant noodles. But it sure feels like it was just seconds.

If time is money, I wonder how my financial statement would look like.

From this day forward, I will cherish every moment of my everyday because there is no replay button in real life. No matter how things turn out, I will choose to possess a happy and grateful heart that appreciates life in full circle.

1 comment:

  1. hi ms april..how are you?ive read about your blog.i love it maam.More power.

    ReplyDelete